We have written this e-course to help you to reflect on your personal skill set and identify how you can develop a range of life skills to reach your full potential. Through engaging fully and actively with the content you will build a greater self awareness and develop a personal skill set that will help you in a variety of situations, both professional and personal.
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- describe and apply reflective practice
- describe the concept of emotional intelligence
- identify problem areas in your time management and apply planning methods effectively
- list the methods and benefits of networking and teamworking
- describe three practical exercises to deal with stress and anxiety
- apply a range of basic assertiveness techniques at work
- apply key techniques to increase your influence over others
- support others to develop by applying mentoring and coaching techniques.
How to use this programme
Once you have booked your place you will be emailed a link to log on to the Canvas learning environment – the online platform used by CPPE to host e-courses.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pre-registration trainees
- CPPE registrants