This resource will support pharmacy professionals who are interested in developing their leadership skills and behaviours to help their pharmacies work towards Healthy Living Pharmacy Level 1 Quality Criteria. During the event you will work through the dimensions of the Healthcare Leadership Model™ to identify your leadership strengths and weaknesses and explore the challenges and rewards of leadership.
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- evaluate local health data and use it to plan your pharmacy services
- assess your leadership strengths and identify areas for improvement
- identify different leadership styles and discuss the strengths and limitations of each style
- engage your team to deliver proactive healthy lifestyle advice
- apply the principles of effective change management to support your team through the process of change
- reflect on your own use of time and use the principles of time management to plan your time more effectively
- delegate tasks efficiently and effectively.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pre-registration trainees
- CPPE registrants