RPS advanced credentialing support programme
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) and CPPE are working together to support pharmacists to be recognised as practising at an advanced level of practice in line with RPS Core Advanced curriculum and the HEE ACP framework. Those who successfully complete the RPS e-portfolio assessment will be credentialed as an advanced pharmacist. This credentialling will mean you will have recognised equivalence in level of advanced practice to those who have completed the HEE supported e-portfolio route or a HEE accredited ACP programme.
Pharmacists who are currently eligible for this supported programme place are those who meet all the following criteria. You must:
- be working within an NHS commissioned service
- be in an advanced role currently – including practicing as an independent prescriber
- have endorsement and support of your employer
- be able to provide evidence that demonstrates you meet the capabilities across all four pillars of HEE’s (2017) Multi-professional Framework for Advanced Clinical Practice in England
- be leading or managing other team members in the workplace
- be undertaking research and/or quality improvement, to improve healthcare outcomes at a team and/or service level.
Register you interest by booking on this event. You will get a workshop style confirmation, but there is no event at the times detailed.
You will also need to apply through the HEE Centre for Advancing Practice