Improve patient outcomes
We provide a variety of learning programmes and assessments linked to clinical pharmacy and therapeutics. Our programmes support you to advance your knowledge and skills and deliver medicines optimisation in practice for all sectors of pharmacy. Access our latest topics on medicines reconciliation (e-learning and small group learning), type 2 diabetes, learning disabilities and mental health. If you are looking for a fast way to keep up to date with changes in the British National Formulary (BNF), download our latest interactive PDF, What’s new in BNF?
You can use our search facility at the top of the page to look for a clinical and therapeutic topic to help advance your knowledge and skills. You might like to use BNF categories, common disease states and therapeutic titles to aid you in your search for a topic. Once in the search results page, select the Programme tab to access filter options for different learning formats (face-to-face, distance learning and assessment).
Our clinical pharmacy and therapeutics pathway will help you to:
- access quick clinical updates using our apps and interactive PDFs
- action key medicines optimisation messages from the CPPE/RPS medicines optimisation briefings
- book on to a one-day primary care pharmacy study day or download a primary care clinical programme
- find links to clinical networks and NICE clinical evidence
- find out about clinical programmes relevant to hospital pharmacy, including the CPPE Leading for change programme
- identify clinical programmes that are suitable for your learning needs – search for a clinical topic from our learning portfolio
- play your part in key priorities to improve patient care such as improving transfer of care, spotting risk factors for polypharmacy and taking action to ensure patients get the most from their medicines
- study a focal point topic or access theLearningpharmacy.com™
- view our recent releases and programmes relating to NHS priorities.