Improve patient outcomes
We provide a variety of learning programmes and assessments linked to clinical pharmacy, diseases and therapeutics. Our programmes support you to advance your knowledge and skills and deliver medicines optimisation in practice for all sectors of pharmacy. Access our latest topics on care homes (e-learning programme and study day), polypharmacy, learning disability and type 1 diabetes. If you are looking for a fast way to keep up to date with changes in the British National Formulary (BNF), download our latest interactive PDF, What’s new in BNF?
Our clinical pharmacy and therapeutics pathway will help you to:
- identify clinical programmes that are suitable for your learning needs – search for a clinical topic from our learning portfolio
- access quick clinical updates using our apps and interactive PDFs
- action key medicines optimisation messages from the CPPE/RPS medicines optimisation briefings on eye health and learning disability
- view our latest releases and programmes relating to NHS priorities
- find links to clinical networks, NICE clinical learning programmes from CPPE and NICE clinical evidence
- book on to a one-day primary care pharmacy study day or download a primary care clinical programme
- play your part in key priorities to improve patient care, such as improving transfer of care and spotting risk factors for polypharmacy and taking action to ensure patients get the most from their medicines
- study a focal point topic or access theLearningpharmacy.com™
- find out about clinical programmes relevant to hospital pharmacy.