This pathway will support you to improve patient outcomes
We provide a variety of learning programmes and assessments linked to clinical pharmacy and therapeutics. Our programmes support you to advance your knowledge and skills and deliver medicines optimisation in practice for all sectors of pharmacy. Access our Biochemistry gateway page, Optimise programmes, or our 'Fundamentals' suite of e-courses and focal point workshops.
You can also use our search facility at the top of the page to look for clinical and therapeutic topics. You might like to use BNF categories, common disease states and therapeutic titles to aid you in your search for a topic. Once in the search results page, select the Programme tab to access filter options for different learning formats (face-to-face, distance learning, e-learning, e-course, online workshop and assessment).
Take a look at our clinical pharmacy learning gateways – click the clinical pharmacy button at the top of the page, then select a topic from the menu, for example, Mental health.
Our clinical pharmacy and therapeutics pathway will help you to:
- learn more about the clinical offerings for primary care pharmacy.
- complete a primary care clinical programme such as Clinical history-taking: what a good consultation looks like or Answering medicines-related questions in practice
- find links to clinical networks and connect with like-minded pharmacy professionals
- find out about clinical programmes that have been designed for hospital pharmacy, such as the CPPE Optimise portfolio
- play your part in key priorities to improve patient care, such as spotting risk factors for polypharmacy.