NOTE: This is an internal training event is suitable for CPPE staff only.
The aim of this workshop is to provide CPPE education supervisors with the knowledge and skills to successfully supervise learners on CPPE education pathways.
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- discuss the role of the education supervisor in supporting self-directed learning
- conduct an initial meeting using PDP or LNA tools for the pathway and support learners to develop their learning plan
- use effective communication skills to discuss progress with pharmacy professionals on CPPE pathways
- describe the principles of how to help a practitioner who requires additional support (PRAS)
- identify the key issue needing support and use the PRAS guidance to make an initial plan for how to offer support.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians