This e-learning from CPPE has been developed to support pharmacy technicians to further their understanding of professionalism, apply professional judgement in different situations and develop knowledge to improve patient care, experiences and outcomes.
After completing this e-learning programme, you should be able to:
- define professionalism and identify factors that influence behaviour, performance or attitude
- state the GPhC Standards for Pharmacy Professionals and explain how they relate to your role
- demonstrate application of professional judgement, recognising the limits of your capabilities and balancing the needs of the person
- employ critical thinking skills to analyse available information and make decisions, which you can justify
- identify areas of professionalism or professional decision-making for self-improvement.
How to use this programme
You can access this e-learning programme through your web browser on any device. You will need to be connected to the internet while you work through it.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pre-registration trainees
- CPPE registrants