Please note if you are booking an MBTI® event for November 2020 onwards you will automatically also be booked onto:
- Workshop A part 2 (where do you fit)
- Workshop B part 1 (feedback)
- Workshop B part 2 (coaching)
Click here to see full details of dates for November 2020 onwards.
Workshop A events will take part on the first day. Part A will run from 9.30am to 12 noon, Part B will run from 1pm to 3.30pm.
Workshop B events will take part on the second day. Part A will run from 9.30am to 12 noon, Part B will run from 1pm to 3.30pm.
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- reflect on your own leadership style and evaluate yourself against leadership frameworks to identify strengths and areas for development
- describe and understand the processes involved in creating a successful team and managing its performance
- describe national priorities and drivers for change in the NHS, pharmacy services and medicines optimisation and their implications at local level
- understand the wider NHS
- identify opportunities for further leadership development according to identified learning needs
- identify and plan a quality improvement project that delivers on the priorities of your role in primary care.
How to use this programme
Our e-workshops are run online using Zoom video conferencing. When you book onto an e-workshop you will automatically be registered onto the Zoom meeting and will receive emails from the meeting organiser about how to join.
Please note: You will need to be connected to the internet for the duration of the e-workshop.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians