NOTE: This event is suitable for CPPE tutors only
We have developed this e-course to guide and support CPPE team members to develop your facilitation skills.
As part of your role at CPPE you will be delivering learning programmes and supporting pharmacy professionals in their learning. To do this well you need to develop certain knowledge, skills and behaviours. These will help you to:
- present with confidence to your professional peers
- facilitate learning events
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- state the essential similarities and differences between a variety of CPPE events
- describe the differences between presenting and facilitation
- explain the attributes of professional presentations
- discuss the importance of building rapport with your participants
- describe the key learning theories supporting our learning programmes
- describe the differences between facilitating face-to-face and online facilitation
- describe good practice in the facilitation of online learning and using Zoom functionality
- create your own facilitation toolkit to support your workshops, including managing groups, promoting engagement and managing challenging behaviours
- evaluate your performance as a presenter and facilitator.
How to use this programme
Our e-courses are run online. The programme runs in Canvas™ and you will be registered by CPPE and informed of your login details. This e-course is self-directed. This means that you can work through the course at a time and pace that suits you. There is a menu on the left hand side of the page to navigate through each area and you can access each unit and its content separately.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians