This e-learning programme is for all pharmacy professionals undertaking virtual consultations. It has been developed to support you in applying your existing consultation skills when undertaking consultations via video and over the phone.
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- explain the similarities and differences between remote and face-to-face consultations
- identify when it is suitable to undertake a remote consultation and when a face-to-face consultation should be offered
- describe the steps you can take to prepare for a remote consultation
- discuss the way that the CONSULT model can be used to support the planning and undertaking of a remote consultation
- identify actions that you can take throughout a remote consultation, in order to build rapport and manage challenges
- relate your learning to existing consultation skills, in order to successfully undertake remote consultations.
How to use this programme
You can access this e-learning programme using a web browser on any device. You will need to be connected to the internet while you work through it.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pre-registration trainees
- CPPE registrants