Senior clinical pharmacists are key to the success and sustainability of the clinical pharmacists in general practice programme. You are a valuable resource to lead improvement and service transformation relating to medicines optimisation. During this module you will explore yourself, your team and the wider NHS and care landscape. This will enable you to become a more confident leader so that you can have a greater impact on patient outcomes. The study days are delivered by Alliance Manchester Business School in partnership with CPPE.
When you book onto this event you are committing to attend the following:
- Two day residential event - 16th to 17th January 2019 - Day 1: 10am - 17.30pm, Day 2: 9am - 16.30pm - Chancellors Conference Centre, Manchester
- Single day event - 21st February 2019 - 9.45am - 16.45pm - Renaissance Manchester
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- explore your own strengths and weaknesses and build a leadership development plan
- identify and implement strategies to maintain personal resilience and influence team resilience
- explain the leadership behaviours and skills contributing to effective multidisciplinary team working
- identify and apply different leadership styles in a range of situations
- discuss current local and national priorities for health and care system leaders
- apply the power of social mobilisation and prepare a public narrative.