This programme will help you develop the leadership behaviours required by the NHS, even if you do not work directly with patients in a clinical setting.
Please download the update document for this programme here .
On completion of all aspects of this learning programme you should be able to:
- identify emerging trends and potential developments that may impact on pharmacy practice in the future
- create a vision for change and identify how to communicate the vision to different stakeholders
- use data to improve the quality of services and improve health outcomes for patients
- discuss how leadership and culture within your organisation or department impact on candour, openness and transparency
- develop the capability of your team to enable them to meet future challenges
- identify good people management practices and consider your role in applying them in your workplace
- identify opportunities to work collaboratively with other teams.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pre-registration trainees