This programme has been developed for pharmacy professionals with an interest in the Healthy Living Pharmacy initiative. It will equip pharmacy professionals with the key knowledge, skills and behaviours to successfully implement the principles of the Healthy Living Pharmacy; whether they intend to start the self-accreditation process, or just want to find out more about what is involved.
On completion of all aspects of the learning programme you should be able to:
- discuss the key features and benefits of Healthy Living Pharmacies
- compare local health needs and health inequalities with those in the rest of England
- analyse the Healthy Living Pharmacy Development Framework and match pharmacy services to local health needs
- use the Healthy Living Pharmacy quality criteria to develop an action plan for implementation of the service
- apply the principles of effective change management to communicate the impact of HLP to your team
- develop an action plan to support team members to undertake personal development appropriate to their role.
How to use this programme
Once you have booked your place you will be emailed a link to log on to the Canvas learning environment – the online platform used by CPPE to host e-courses.
Learning intended for
- Pharmacy technicians
- Pre-registration trainees