The Hypertension and prevention of cardiovascular disease study day is now available to book across the country.
The event is open to all pharmacy professionals and is targeted at those working in GP practices or who are interested in the role of working in a GP.
This study day will support you to optimise medicines and reduce modifiable risk factors for patients at high risk of cardiovascular disease (CVD), and those with established CVD.
This learning will support you in:
- recognising the relative benefits of different lifestyle modifications for hypertension
- describing opportunities for improvement in your GP practice, in line with NHS RightCare optimal value pathway on cardiovascular disease prevention
- conducting person-centred consultations to support patients to reduce their CVD risk
- analysing clinical and patient information for people with coronary heart disease
- developing clinical management plans to optimise medicines for people with coronary heart disease
- creating an action plan to improve CVD prevention in your GP practice.
These events have limited capacity so book now to ensure that you don’t miss out.