Our new primary care study day has been developed and is open for bookings.
COPD and asthma medication reviews will support pharmacy professionals to conduct medication reviews with patients who have asthma and COPD to take action to reduce disease burden, improve quality of life and reduce risk of hospital admission.
On completion of all aspects of this study day you should be able to:
- locate national guidance around asthma and COPD and describe how these are relevant to practice and impact on patients
- apply practised techniques to conduct patient-centred consultations with people with asthma and COPD
- identify red flags, and when to refer, for patients with asthma and COPD
- demonstrate long-term management and planning for patients with asthma and COPD to have a beneficial impact on patient outcomes
- create a personalised action plan to apply learning to the workplace.
Book a place now