The sixth Clinical Pharmacy Congress is taking place at ExCeL London on Friday 12 and Saturday 13 May 2017.
We will be taking part in the Congress as lead education partner and we will be exhibiting at a stand, so come and see how we can support you with your CPD.
You’ll have the chance to listen to a world-class faculty of speakers and lecturers, programmed by us, the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS), and the UK Clinical Pharmacy Association.
Benefits of attending
- 76 hours of cutting-edge clinical content for your personal CPD. See the full programme here.
- Over 150 world class speakers, including Karen Wragg and Lesley Grimes from CPPE.
- A new Changing Careers stream for 2017 – relevant to any pharmacy professional looking at alternative career pathways. Hear from those who have made the transition from mainstream hospital pharmacy to something a bit different.
- More than 140 new medicines and specialist pharmacy technology, postgraduate training and equipment suppliers to learn from.
- Share best practice in the Poster Zone and celebrate at the Best of Clinical Pharmacy Awards.
- Network with over 2,500 delegates – the perfect chance to share ideas with peers and friends and have fun.
Free delegate education passes
Delegate passes are £499 + VAT, but we have been allocated a number of education passes which allow you free entry. Places are running out fast, so will be allocated on a first come first served basis and there is a £99 + VAT non-attendance fee should you not be able to attend. You will, however, be able to transfer your pass to another colleague or cancel your place by 28 April 2017.
How to register
- Visit the CPC website and use the unique CPPE voucher code: EC-AS-009.
- Email your details to Mihir Patel and Aden Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
- Call Aden Wells on 0207 348 1867.